Good Vibrations in Bozeman
is Gallatin Valley's #1 Remote Car Starter, Car Audio, Video, Detailing, and Tinting Destination. We are dedicated to bringing you the best product, with the best service we can offer. That means using the buying power of multiple stores to bring you, the customer, the best pricing around!
We carry only the best, with full lines from Alpine, Kicker, JVC, Pioneer, Clifford and more! We are also now an Alpine Flagship Dealer, which means we can offer you better warranties, and as always, better pricing!
What can we offer you?
- Sales and Installations of Mobile Head Units and full stereo systems in your Car, Truck, Boat or RV.
- Installation of Remote Car Starters into almost every vehicle on the road, and even some off road vehicles!
- Limited Lifetime Warranties on labor for everything we install, including remote starts and security systems, for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Extended Warranties on products from JVC Arsenal, Kicker and Alpine.
- Full Custom Mobile Audio Installations (Check out our Gallery)
Remote Car Starters In Stock!!
Starting out at $349 installed into most vehicles!!
We have everything you need to walk up to a warm car all winter long. With some of the best brands on the market, we will always have exactly what you need to stay warm!
Ever hear those rumors that Remote Starts are not safe to put on a diesel? Well, that is completely false. Many of our
Our flagship line Clifford, offeres everything from your basic 1 button remote start, to 2-way LCD with a mile range, to unlimited range with the smartphone SmartStart app.
Autopage is our entry level product, but still comes with our limited lifetime warranty, and is still one of the best selling products we have in the store!
Excalibur is brand new to us, and is already proving itself to be a simple solution for those that don't need a bunch of bells and whistles. Installation is simple, and retains the use of the factory Key Fob for operation. However, if you're tired of the mediocore range of the factroy remote, it's easy to upgrade to ones with up to a 1/4 mile range!